WSDM (pronounced “wisdom”) is one of the premier conferences covering research on search and data mining on the Web. The Eighth International WSDM Conference will take place in Shanghai, China during January 31 – February 06, 2015.
WSDM publishes original, high-quality papers related to search and data mining on the Web and the Social Web, with an emphasis on practical yet principled novel models of search and data mining, algorithm design and analysis, economic implications, and in-depth experimental analysis of accuracy and performance.
- [12/14 The schedule of the conference is published. Details on the keynote speeches, tutorials, practice and experience talks, and winter school are also provided.
- [12/09/2014] We thank outstanding reviewers for contribution in the review process.
- [11/04/2014] The registration is open now. Please register online soon for an early bird discount!
- [10/23/2014] 39 papers out of 238 submissions are accepted (acceptance ratio 16.4%). See the full list.
- [07/30/2014] WSDM 2015 will host four workshops.