Orient Jerusalem Hotel
Emek Refa'im St 3, Jerusalem
The stunning Orient Jerusalem, offers a vacation experience of unparalleled elegance amid the bustling cosmopolitan city. Its central location makes it the perfect starting point for exploring a vast array of local attractions, including the First Station (the historic train station-turned-entertainment hub), sprawling Liberty Bell Park, Mishkenot Sha'ananim (the first neighborhood to be built outside the Old City walls), and a wealth of restaurants and boutiques within the German Colony.
The hotel's innovative architecture perfectly blends with the city's glorious past. Guests of the Heritage Buildings, which date to the time of the Templers and have undergone loving and meticulous restoration, can enjoy the most indulgent and elite vacation experience with a personal valet, private check-in/check-out, daily newspaper, a gourmet chef's gift, access to the exclusive business lounge, and more.
During your stay at the Orient Jerusalem, you can enjoy the outdoor rooftop pool and its magnificent vista, and the relaxing indoor pool on the spa level. Guests are also invited to indulge in the fitness room, saunas and Turkish baths as well as a large selection of treatments in the renowned Carmel Forest Spa.
- Central location, walking distance from Jerusalem's main attractions – just 1 km from the Old City, and 2 km from the Western Wall
- 243 beautifully-decorated rooms and suites with an eclectic combination of old and new styles
- Rooftop outdoor pool and bar with panoramic views of the Old City
- Exclusive Carmel Forest Spa, with over 70 beauty and body treatments
- Relaxing indoor pool, Turkish bath, sauna, and state-of-the-art fitness room
- Conference and event center, including meeting rooms, perfect for business or private events