The 7th ACM WSDM Conference (WSDM2014) will take place in Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York City, during February 24-28, 2014.
WSDM 2014 is a highly selective, single track meeting that will include invited talks as well as oral and poster presentations of refereed papers. WSDM 2014 will also include workshops and tutorials in the related research areas.
- Best Paper Award Amr Ahmed, Abhimanyu Das and Alex Smola: Hierarchical multitask learning: scalable algorithms and an application to conversion optimization in display advertising
- Best Student Paper Award Dmitry Lagun, Mikhail Ageev, Qi Guo and Eugene Agichtein: Discovering Common Motifs in Cursor Movement Data for Improving Web Search Ranking
- Leysia Palen announced as Conference Keynote [February 1, 2014]
- Accepted Papers list is updated [December 20, 2013]
- Accepted Tutorials list is updated [December 3, 2013]
- Call for Doctoral Consortium submissions is extended to September 18, 2013 [September, 12, 2013]
- Accepted Workshops list is updated. [September, 9, 2013]
- Call for Doctoral Consortium submissions is now out. [July, 11, 2013]
- Call for Workshops is now out. [June, 11, 2013]
- Call for Papers is now out. [May , 10, 2013]
- Call for Tutorials is now out. [May , 10, 2013]
- Follow WSDM 2014 on Twitter and Facebook. [May , 10, 2013]