The following workshops have been selected for WSDM 2020, and are now seeking contributions.
Please go to their home pages via the links provided to find submission requirements and timelines, and further information about topic areas.
- Integrity 2021: Integrity in Social Networks and Media.
Luis Garcia Pueyo, Anand Bhaskar, Roelof van Zwol, Timos Sellis, Gireeja Ranade, Prathyusha Senthil Kumar, Yu Sun and Joy Zhang.
- The International Workshop on Machine Reasoning in Web Search and Data Mining.
Yongfeng Zhang, Min Zhang, Xu Chen, Hanxiong Chen, Xianjie Chen, Chuang Gan, Tong Sun and Xin Luna Dong.
- Supporting and Understanding of Conversational Dialogues (SUD).
Debasis Ganguly, Manisha Verma, Procheta Sen, Gareth Jones and Dipasree Pal.
- WebTour 2021 Workshop on Web & Tourism.
Tsvi Kuflik, Catalin Mihai Barbu, Amra Delić, Dmitri Goldenberg, Julia Neidhardt, Ludocik Coba and Markus Zanker.
- The Booking.com Challenge is taking place as part of this workshop.
- L2D 2021: First International Workshop on Enabling Data-Driven Decisions from Learning on the Web
Danilo Dessì, Tanja Käser, Mirko Marras, Elvira Popescu and Harald Sack.