Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf 3006
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is superbly located on the banks of Melbourne's Yarra River, close to the heart of the CBD and just 30 minutes from Melbourne's International Airport. The new Convention Centre has received worldwide acclaim for achieving a 6 Star Green Star environmental rating by the Green Building Council of Australia, the first in the world for a convention centre.
The modern complex is a landmark in the area, perched on the south bank of the Yarra River, and surrounded on all sides by trams, trains, buses, taxi ranks and ample car parking. A short stroll along the iconic Southbank Promenade places you in the heart of Melbourne city – Australia's culture, cuisine and events capital – where visitors can enjoy a perfect café latte or award-winning local wine at any time of day or night.
The venue is an easy walking distance from a range of accommodation options, which will be available to delegates to book at the time of registering for the conference.
- Workshop proposal due 16 August 2018
- Paper abstracts due 8 August, 2018
- Final paper submission 15 August 2018
- Workshop Proposal notifications 5 September 2018
- Demonstration submission due 4 September 2018
- Tutorial Submission Due 17 September 2018
- Doctoral Consortium submissions due 2 October 2018
- Tutorial Acceptance Notifications 15 October 2018
- Paper Notifications 24 October 2018
- Demonstrations notification 24 October 2018
- Industry Day Submissions Due 26 October 2018
- Doctoral Consortium Notification 7 November 2018
- Industry Day Notifications 9 November 2018
- Workshop Notification of accepted authors (no later than) December 1 2018
- WSDM conference 11-15 February 2019