The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is the authority responsible for visa matters. Please visit the ICA’s website for detailed information on visa and entry requirements. Alternatively, you may email email@example.com for enquiries on application of Singapore visa abroad. The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). You may also download the form here.
Please note: International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements and should plan travel well in advance.
Visa Support Letters
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. ACM can however issue a visa support letter. ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received.
The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation